Your Child and Family Are Unique!
To ensure that we provide the best service possible, we will schedule an appointment to determine which of our programs are best suited to your needs and those of your child. To start this process follow the steps below.
- Complete and submit the contact form on the right side of this page.
- After submitting the online contact form, a representative from Lewis-Clark Early Childhood Program will contact you as soon as possible to arrange a convenient time to continue the application process. At that time further explanation will be provided to you as to what information you will need to bring to your application appointment. Generally, the following information will be needed to complete your application.
- Family Income (For 1 year)
- Medical Insurance Cards
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Physical Exam (Within 1 year or current for age)
- Child's Immunization Card
- Child's Dental Exam (Within 12 months if child is one year of age or older)
Please understand that every application submitted to Lewis-Clark Early Childhood Program is not guaranteed acceptance into the program and accepted applications are subject to a waiting list depending on current enrollment.
For more information about the application process, please contact:
Lewis-Clark Early Childhood Program
208-743-6573 or 1-888-965-2375
1816 18th Avenue, Lewiston, ID 83501